With Halloween just around the corner many of us will soon start thinking about decorations, costumes and parties (for both kiddies and adults!).
There are lots of DIY options out there but, lets face it, sometimes we just don’t have the time (or the desire) to pull out the craft box and make our own. With that in mind I have pull together a list of fang-tastic Halloween items that can be found on Etsy*. All items are created by UK artists and designers.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links (*), meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Screamingly good Halloween party accessories
- Halloween Invitation Printable* by Designing For Peanuts*. A fully customised invitation that you can print off at home.
- Happy Halloween Banner* printed on 100% recycled card by Little Silver Leaf*.
- Ghost, Tombstone or Candycorn Planner Charm* by Claytive Designs*. Use these cute little charms as stitch markers, or a zip pull or even pop them onto a chain to wear as a necklace.
- Day of the Dead Banner* by Heart 2 Heart By Helen*.
- Halloween Party Straws* by Confetti Day*.
- Black Bat Felt Garland* by Little Miss Delicious*.
- Spooky Table Confetti* by Little Card Cupboard*.
- Trick or Treat Plaque* by Rose and Fawn*.
- Spooky Bat Window Sticker Set* by Bumy Craft*.
- Halloween Black and Orange Paper Garland* by The Craft Fantastic*.
- Six Wine Glass Charms* by Lily Leaf Designs*.
- Personalised Trick or Treat Bag* by Tailored Design*.
- Pumpkin Necklace* by Gizzys Gifts*.
- Witches Cat Brooch* by Hello Crumpet*.
Sweet treat alternatives
- First Halloween Keepsake* by Made By Izzy Gifts*.
- Crocheted Halloween Owl* by Made By Steffie B*.
- Skull Earrings* by Kitty Ballistic*.
- A6 Sugar Skull Notebook* available in 8 colours, from By Nikomi*.
- Witch Badge* by Gifting Moon*.
- Voodoo Magic Waterslide Nail Decals* by House of Wonderland*.
- Papercut Mummy Halloween Card* by Pretty as a Picture Gift*.
Creepy (and some not-so-creepy) Costumes
- Glitter Bat Hair Adornments* available in 35 colours from Janine Basil*.
- Devil Mask Printable* download the pattern to create a demon mask. Available from Ntanos*.
- Sugar Skull Mask* by A is for Alice Shop*.
- Halloween Dog Bandanna* available in three sizes from Bourne Wild Pet Wear*.
- Kid’s Bat Wings Costume* available from Dressing Up Daisy*.
- Kids Giant Squid Costume* from Handmade Costume Shop*.
- Voodoo Doll Pincushion* from Charlotte Crafty Attic* (ok not a costume but it’s so cute I just had to squeeze it in).
If any of the above items are no longer available, I would suggest contacting the maker as I am sure they would be happy to recreate that item for you. I hope you have found this post useful for planning your Halloween, you can see all of these items plus a whole load more in my Halloween Favourites list here*.
Have a Spook-tacular Halloween!