Life is a whirlwind – this, you know.
So you must unwind in some way.
The question is, how do you relax after a long day at work, or a wild (but precious) day of caring for your small children?
If you’re like most of us, you might scroll through your Instagram or Facebook feed; or turn on Netflix. Just do something easy.
But one of my absolute, favourite things to do is sit down and make something.
At first, I didn’t actually think I was creative enough (I didn’t think I had the time to do it, either). Sure, I loved looking at gorgeous, inspiring, crafty things that other people did, but it took me a while to step out and do it myself.
But here’s what I’ve found: when I make something, it’s actually a form of self-care.
Yes, it takes a teensy bit more effort to get a project out and start working on it, but once I’ve started? Time flies and it’s a million times more satisfying and rejuvenating than doing something more passive.
Plus, I have the added benefit of creating one-of-a-kind gifts for people I love, or designing works of art that bring beauty to my home.
These days, I wouldn’t dream of dropping my creative time. It’s precious to me, and always time well spent.
If you’re ready for the soothing, tactile experience of working with fabric, yarn, and thread, or to find a sense of creativity and artistry you never even knew you had, you need to check out the Handmade With Love Super Bundle.
It’s a collection of 200+ patterns, projects, and step-by-step tutorials to help you unplug, recharge, and relax in the best way possible.
Here’s the really sweet thing…
When you start looking for projects, you might be trying to decide whether to make a quilt, knit a scarf, or crochet a baby blanket, but the really good news is you don’t actually have to choose.
When you buy the bundle (worth around £1,000!) you get all the projects for one price, ready and waiting whenever you want to start the next one.
And (are you ready for this?) it’s just $29.97 – or under £25 for us Brits! Result!
There is a catch, of course (there has to be, right?). But it’s a pretty simple one: the sale ends on Monday, December 4th, at midnight.
That’s it. It’s just that such a special deal can only be offered for a short time (and they’re pretty sticky about not allowing late sales, to make it fair to everyone involved).
So, if you’re already raring to go, you can check out all the beautiful details and enchanting projects right here:
Okay, let’s talk about what’s inside.
With over 200 patterns, projects, and step-by-step tutorials, you’ll find dreamy projects to create, new ways to sharpen your skills, or even a whole new technique to play with (quilting! fabric dyeing! rug making! weaving!).
Here’s the full list
- Applique Made Easy: A Beginner’s Guide to Simple Applique Techniques by Leslie Rutland ($12.00)
- The Joy of Christmas Quilted Dinner Set by Liuxin Newman ($24.99)
- Baby Storybook: A Day at Home with Bearhug & Honeybun by Sedef Imer ($14.00)
- Lovely Liberty Cushion: A Needleturn Applique Project by Emma Jean Jansen ($10.50)
- A Doll Like Me: A Collection of Customizable Crochet Doll Patterns PLUS A Beginner’s Guide to Amigurumi by Stacey Trock ($20.00)
- Crochet Earrings by Dobi Ivanova ($7.00)
- Imagical Seasons: Spring, Crochet Couture for Kids 2-12 by Alla Koval ($24.95)
- Slouch Hat Crochet Patterns (Vol. 2) by Rebecca Langford ($7.99)
- The Perfect Product Line: The Grace Collection by Pam Grice ($16.00)
- The Plaid Collection: 14 Cozy Crochet Patterns in Classic Plaid by Bethany Dearden ($6.99)
- Crochet Rug Making by Morgan Roberts ($15.00)
- Little Miss Wheo by Carla Schwind ($5.50)
- Cross Stitch Pattern Collection by Susan Fitzgerald ($18.00)
- Geometric Birds & Animals Collection by galabornpatterns ($38.94)
- Spirited Animals Bundle : Queen Bee and Spirited Animals Alphabet by Dana Batho (business name Peacock & Fig) ($19.98)
- Summer/Winter Wreath by Jenny Van De Wiele ($10.00)
- Creative Cloth by Linda Matthews ($15.00)
- Printing on Fabric: Instinctual Mark-Making, Screen & Stencil Printing by Ellie Beck ($47.00)
- Shibori & Natural Dyeing Course by Francesca Stone ($25.00)
- Welcome to Weaving: Tips and Tricks for Weaving on a Frame Loom from Start to Finish by Lindsey Campbell ($30.00)
- Luna: Macrame Wall Hanging Pattern by Krystle Luvis ($13.80)
- 23 Easy-to-Make Christmas Ornaments: Three eBooks in One! by Erica Hite ($14.00)
- Embroidery Pattern Set by Pumora ($94.00)
- Insect Embroidery Pattern Set by Sarah Milligan ($18.00)
- Modern Embroidery Pattern Set by Stitcharama ($10.00)
- The Embroidery Project: All In The Details by Mollie Johanson ($35.00)
- The Girl Gang: An Embroidery Pattern Bundle by cozyblue by Liz Stiglets ($20.00)
- Brother Rabbit: Raised Embroidery by Anna Scott ($7.35)
- Cozy Christmas Knits by Jessica Bolof ($22.00)
- Double or Nothing: Reversible Knitting for the Adventurous by Alasdair Post-Quinn ($17.95)
- Essential Baby Knits by Tatsiana Matsiuk ($20.00)
- How To Arm Knit with Cowl, Blanket and Pouf Pattern by Anne Weil ($16.00)
- Weekend: Simple, Modern Knits by Jen Geigley ($27.00)
- Fair Isle Knitting by Liat Gat ($26.77)
- Fairy Tale Gloves by Shehla Ahmed ($5.99)
- Color in Quilting: A Trio of Simple Quilt Patterns + a Lesson in Effective Color Placement by Alison Glass ($36.00)
- DIY Block Design: Your Designs From Sketchbook To Quilt by Alyce Blyth ($15.50)
- Mother’s Medallion Quilt by Becky Dietz & Cindy Leis ($35.00)
- Quilting Jetgirl Best Selling Patterns by Yvonne Fuchs ($30.00)
- Solids: Five Quilt Patterns by Lauren Terry ($10.00)
- Get Quilty by Elise Cripe ($18.00)
- Patchwork Planner & Journal by Becky Jorgensen ($14.99)
- 10 Simple Sewing Projects for the Home: Even If You Only Know How to Sew a Straight Line by Corey Willis ($20.00)
- How to Sew Japanese Sewing Patterns by Rin Gomura-Elkan ($25.00)
- Retro Rucksack & Penfield Pocket Tote: Two Essential Bag Sewing Patterns by Sara Curtis ($19.00)
- Sewing Fancy Dresses for Little Girls (Aged 3 and Under) by Tatiana Kozorovitsky ($19.99)
- Sewing School 101: Simple Tips to Get You Stitching by Nicole Bennett ($9.99)
- Art Caddy Tote by Virginia Lindsay ($8.00)
- Happytown Dolls: Maisie and Max Fly Kites by Anne Oliver ($9.99)
- Hipster Teddy Bear by Stephanie Woodson ($7.00)
- Mr and Mrs Deer: DIY Woodland Felt Decorations by Jenny Blair ($7.00)
- Patchwork Elephant and Baby Quilt by Abby Glassenberg ($9.00)
- Free 6 Month Digital Magazine Subscription + Instant Download of the Latest Issue from Make Modern ($29 value)
- “Rock Your Craft Fair” Digital Planner from Crochetpreneur
Early Bird Bonus
- If you buy the bundle before midnight Thursday 30th November you get any online course (up to $70 value) from Craftsy absolutely FREE!
It’s basically a crafter’s dream collection. Swoon.
And even better? You’ll get all these projects and fresh patterns – created by hip, modern designers like Allison Glass, Elise Blaha-Cripe, Anne Weil, Rebecca Langford, and Liat Gat (plus 47 others) for just $29.97 – or under £25 to you and me (depending upon the exchange rate at the time of purchase). In total the bundle is worth around £1,000!
The creators of these patterns, tutorials, courses and more joined forces to offer this incredibly special bundle, but just for a super short period of time. Once the sale’s over, they’ll go back to selling their products and patterns at full price.
I really can’t speak highly enough about the quality and value of what’s inside, especially for this price!
How can you get your hands on the Handmade with Love Super Bundle?
This is how it works:
- Visit the website https://us154.isrefer.com/go/HWLSB2017/a12328/, take a quick look at all the delightful projects you’ll be able to create with this package, then click the pink “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks and patterns, signing up for your online courses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the project or technique you want to try your hand at first and start creating!
Don’t forget that this bundle is available for just 8 days! After Monday night, December 4th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
It’s even backed by a 30 day full money-back happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
The Ultimate Bundles team have a customer service that is amazing, they truly want to make sure you’re taken care of and that you love your bundle.
If you’re ready to spend more time making and unplugging from technology this season, this is just what you need.
Create one-of-a-kind items to wear, gift, decorate with, and simply enjoy, with this curated, convenient, and super affordable library of patterns and projects.
I’ve already bought my copy, why not grab yours now:
Happy crafting everyone!